728x90 AdSpace

ada apa di sini

oke jon aja

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Comment for Youtube Motivation Video: Don't Count The Cost

Today i find a video on Youtube titled: Don't Count The Cost. this is the kind of motivational video. You can also view it by clicking the link below


I will comment on blog :-) 
-----------------------------------
I think it is a very interesting video because the material of video is to invite college or students in general to rise from an average habit of what people do on a usual. It`s a new power for frustation college :D







Point on the video
-----------------------------------
You've got to go in knowing that "I don't count the cost!" I'll do as many push ups as it takes, as many sit-ups as it takes, as many reps as it takes! I'll study as long as it takes! I'll pay whatever the price is! Why? Because if I start counting the cost, I might quit, I might give up, I might surrender! Don't count the cost! You don't cost the cost on this one! You just do what you've got to do on this one and then you look back when it's all over and you see the rewards. You look back and you see the accomplishments, you don't count it. You just look back and you see you've succeeded! Everybody's got a dream! Everybody's got a goal! If everybody's got one, if everybody wakes up at the beginning of the year, and says this is their year, then why is it some people's year, and not other people's year? You know why? I've said it before...it ain't got nothing to do with your dreams and goals. Everybody's got a dream. Everybody's got a goal. The question is when you wake up in the morning, what effort are you putting forth? Everybody's dream and goal is a given one too.



  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

OKEJOHN-AJA Komentar boleh.. Marah kalau bisa jangan.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ NO SPAM - NO IKLAN

Item Reviewed: Comment for Youtube Motivation Video: Don't Count The Cost Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Roy
Scroll to Top