728x90 AdSpace

ada apa di sini

oke jon aja

Saturday 12 March 2016

Change your mind in just 2.50 mins?? (Comment youtube motivation video)

The first task from my English lecturer. just Comment on youtube videos motivation. This is a nice task. In fact many of the new science here, I get. This task would create a new spirit of my life too, or more specifically on campus


 If you want to show what video titled; Motivational video "Change your mind in just 2.50 mins"I seen, you just click the link below.


My Comment:
Destiny for make dream comes true,, Walt Disney, Edison, Abraham Lincoln, was realized. So let I do like that. :)
In my mind, the point  which make me have spirit is " A    C    T ". Just act, and show the result.



Video Content:
You have to wake up and act..
PATIENCE - PERSISTENCE - PERSPIRATION make unbeatable combination for succes..
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

OKEJOHN-AJA Komentar boleh.. Marah kalau bisa jangan.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ NO SPAM - NO IKLAN

Item Reviewed: Change your mind in just 2.50 mins?? (Comment youtube motivation video) Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Roy
Scroll to Top