728x90 AdSpace

ada apa di sini

oke jon aja

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Comment Youtube Video: Should you study business in college?

My third blog comment, for youtube video titled "Should you study business in college if you want to start a business?"

Why I made this blog is simple. To make Indonesian people know the foreign video that has motivational value for the second semester students, like me :)


You can also view it by clicking the link below !!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4e8E4OzyI

My comment:
So true. In truth, of joy we can create something that makes life more beautiful. Business in college though. The most important thing is always to try without a broken spirit. Like the story of Evan on piano depiction in the video. its good guys .. 😊


 I'm more confident about my business venture plan.  😏  Hopefully what I want it to be successful always. amen..


Video in my mind:
The video shows how a person for a better life. By making the choice preferred activity. So life will no longer be forced. This method also includes determining the business at the time of student

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

OKEJOHN-AJA Komentar boleh.. Marah kalau bisa jangan.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ NO SPAM - NO IKLAN

Item Reviewed: Comment Youtube Video: Should you study business in college? Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Roy
Scroll to Top